Available Resources for Building Academic Success:
Teacher Assistance: All of Grandview's staff commit to being available for all students. Times vary by department and teacher, but may include before school, after school, or during common resource periods. Teacher contact information can be found under
Library: The library is open daily according to the schedule below. On Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, teachers are available afterschool to tutor students needing help.
Hours: Monday - Friday 7:15 am - 4:15 pm
Math/Science Resource Center (L205): This resource center is open daily according to the schedule below. All students may use this room to work on projects and make up tests or quizzes.
Hours: 7:00 am - 4:30 pm
Math - After School Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday 3:30 pm - 4:30 pm
English/Social Studies/World Lang. Resource Center (U206): This resource center is open daily according to the schedule below. All students may use this room to work on projects and make up tests or quizzes.
Student Success Center (U207): This center, staffed each period of the day, offers all students help in their courses. Staffing varies by department - see below.
Business - by appointment during the teachers planning period.
- English (GROWL - Grandview's Reflection On Writing Lab) in U403 (Can be accessed through the library or the main upper academic hall.)
- FACS - by appointment during the teachers planning period
Math/Science - U207 Open the second half of the period Monday - Thursday
- Period 1A/1B: 9:00 am - 9:45 am
- Period 2A/2B: 10:45 am - 11:30 am
- Period 3A/3B: 1:00 pm - 1:45 pm
- Period 4A/4B: 2:45 pm - 3:30 pm
PE - Arranged with teacher
- Weight Training Resource Period:
- Tuesday and Thursday 7:30-8:15 and Monday through Thursday 3:45 to 4:45.
- Students must be on time, dressed out, and be prepared to participate.
- Students will have the option to free lift or there will be a structured workout provided.
- Students will rack their weights and put away any equipment they used.
- Sports Medicine offers support to students, by appointment only, with Mr. McKercher or Mr. Learned the 2nd Tuesday of the Month from 7:35-8:10 am beginning 10/10.
Social Studies Intervention Schedule 2017-18.pdf
Visual Arts - Open Studio Wednesdays 3:30 pm - 5:00 pm
WL Department RESOURCE Schedule 2017.pdf