Welcome Letter 2018-2019.pdf
2018 Parent Forms Introduction Letter.pdf
2018 Parent Forms Introduction Letter - Spanish.pdf
1. CCSD Online Check-in
- Log into my.cherrycreekschools.org and click on
Parent Forms. These forms must be completed online
yearly, before your student checks in at Grandview High School in August. Please use the Online Check-in user name to log in to your parent account. If you do not have a user name from last year, you will need to create a parent account by clicking on "Create Parent Account." Also, if you cannot remember the password that was used last year, click on the "Reset Password" link located to the left of the Login field.
- We highly encourage you to opt-in (choose "yes") at the Parent Contact Information page to receive important school announcements, information from the PTCO, and communication from the Principal's Office.
2. New Students
At your earliest convenience, please call the Grandview Counseling Office at 720-886-6613 to schedule a preliminary meeting (if your student has an IEP, please call 720-886-6671). Parents and students should attend this meeting together. Appointments will be scheduled on Tuesdays and Fridays during the school year (IEP transfer meetings may be scheduled at a different time). To ensure that we are able to assist in a smooth transition to Grandview High School, please bring the following documentation to your appointment:
- The School Assignment Form from District Admissions
- An academic transcript from your previous school (8th grade report card for incoming 9th graders)
- Discipline & attendance records from your previous school
- A copy of your 504 or IEP, if applicable
Additional steps in our New Student Registration Process include academic testing, a school tour, and additional orientation (Deans' Office, Counseling Office, technology, library, cafeteria, security, etc.). These procedures may last several hours, and additional appointments may be needed.
3. Please click on the links below for registration information for each grade level. These packets will guide registration procedures at GHS.
Additional Information for ALL grade levels: